It’s barely 2 hours left before the grand finale of Bigg Boss 11 goes on air and the excitement is on its peak like never before. Just like the previous 10 seasons, BB11 too had its share of some epic moments, courtesy, it’s contestants. The theme of the show this time was, neighbours, with the tagline, “Bigg Boss season gyarah, padosi aa rahe hain bajane barah”.
Unfortunately, the tenure of the padosis was short lived in the Bigg Boss house, with the exception of Luv Tyagi, who made it to the top six contestants before getting evicted in the semi finale week. Now that Bigg Boss 11 is all set to come to a spectacular end, let’s catch up on 11 unforgettable moments of this season:
1) When Priyank Sharma was thrown out of BB11 in the first week itself: A fight broke out between Vikas Gupta and Akash Dadlani. Apparently, Akash happened to say something aboutb the sexual orientation of Vikas which didn’t go down well with the latter. While Vikas was involved in a verbal spat with Akash, Priyank happened to step in between and physically pushed Akash. In the Weekend Ka Vaar episode, host Salman Khan threw him out of the Bigg Boss house, using his discretion.
2) Shilpa Shinde torturing Vikas Gupta in the jail: Shilpa and Vikas’s fight began three months back, even before they entered the Bigg Boss house. Right from the time Salman had welcomed these two contestants at the grand premiere of the show, the duo has been fighting. When Vikas was sent to the jail, Shilpa made it unbearable for him by passing comments on his sexual orientation, his work ethics and other personal attacks. In fact, Vikas got so troubled that he broke out of the prison and even attempted to flee from the Bigg Boss house. He was called to the confession room and then Bigg Boss gave him a piece of his mind to calm him down.
3) Arshi Khan flirting with Hiten Tejwani: Arshi had declared her love for Hiten right at the onset of the show. When during a task, Bigg Boss made her a queen along with Shilpa Shinde, Arshi made the most of the opportunity and tried her level best to impress Hiten. She even planted a kiss on Hiten’s cheek during the task. During the season while Hiten was in the house, Arshi left no chance to flirt with him. In an unseen video, Arshi even confessed to Puneesh and Akash, that she lusts for Hiten.
4) Puneesh Sharma and Bandgi Kalra’s romance: What perhaps started out only for the cameras as a survival strategy, eventually turned out to be love for both Bandgi and Puneesh. While their relationship inside the house was always looked upon as a strategy to survive in the show, after getting evicted, Bandgi cleared the air saying that they’ll continue with their relationship post the show as well. Bandgii and Puneesh’s growing physical intimacy raised a lot of eyebrows both within and outside the house.
5) When Mehjabi Siddiqui became allegedly possessed: In one of the episodes, commoner contestant Mehjabi was seen behaving in a weird manner when she woke up in the middle of the night and started staring in a scary manner. While the housemates were all afraid, Hina Khan apparently said some prayers post which Mehjabi calmed down and went back to sleep. She couldn’t remember anything the next morning but she did admit that she gets those fits sometimes.
6) When Vikas destroyed his favourite sweatshirt to save Shilpa from getting nominated: Nobody expected this to happen. Shilpa had troubled Vikas from day one but after a few weeks, when Shilpa told Vikas that she can be saved from being nominated from evictions only on the condition that Vikas destroyed his favourite sweatshirt by dipping it in paint, Vikas went ahead and did it. This made Shilpa break down in tears and both of them decided to burry the hatchet and be cordial on the show. In fact, Shilpa even agreed to work with Vikas once again.
7) When Dhinchak Pooja made a viral (cringeworthy) song about Bigg Boss: YouTube sensation Dhinchak Pooja’s entry as a wild card was a controversy in itself and when sshe was given the task to make a viral video song for Bigg Boss, the queen of cringe pop obliged and how!
8) When the family and friends of the contestants visited them in the Bigg Boss house: This made for perhaps the most emotional episode in Bigg Boss 11. Vikas and Shilpa’s mothers, Hina’s bea Rocky, Hiten’s wife Gauri and his kids, and the near and dear ones of the other contestants made everyone shed tears of joy and gave some useful advice to the other contestants as well.
9) Puneesh vs Akash: While throughout the season, both Puneesh and Akash have been entertaining us with their bromance and friendship, there did come a time when both of them were at loggerheads with each other. In fact, their fight took a dramatic turn when Puneesh flung the pan in which Akash was making scrambled eggs in the kitchen. Puneesh didn’t stop there. He even hurled his footwear at Akash during the fight.
10) When Shilpa broke down on being accused of not performing the tasks: During the interaction with media persons, Hina said that is taking care of the kitchen is one of the strategies of Shilpa to win the show, even she could have learnt how to cook and not performed the tasks. Shilpa broke down on this but Puneesh backed Shilpa and said had she not made food for them, all of them wouldn’t have been able to gather the strength to perform the tasks inside the house.
11) When Vikas made Hina stomp his mother’s photograph: It was the last task of this season and Vikas was made the dictator of the house. Had Vikas been able to make Shilpa, Puneesh and Hina press the buzzer and not perform the tasks given by him, he would have been able to gather a sum of rs 3 lakh per contestant. After Puneesh and Shilpa pressed their respective buzzers to leave the task, Vikas wanted Hina to do the same. He brought his family photograph and asked Hina to stomp and tear it apart with her feet. Hina managed to dodge the situation smartly by stomping on the cusion instead.
Apart from these 11, there were many cutesy moments between Priyank and Benafsha, Hina-Luv-Priyank, Vikas and Priyank, Arshi and Shilpa and others. Which one was your favourite? Let us know in the comments below and watch this space for the live updates of Bigg Boss 11 grand finale…